the Control Grip BSB510
Easy on the Hands, Tough on Food
Making a simple soup with a traditional stick mixer can be hard work for your hands. Fingers held in awkward positions and the suctioning of the stick mixer to the pot are the main causes for this discomfort.
Breville’s Control GripTM Stick Mixer has an ergonomic trigger switch operation, a soft touch grip to prevent slipping, and an anti-suction blending action…all helping to ensure that your favourite comfort food is comfortable to make.
- Adjustable speed control. 15 speed settings for precise blending and processing
- Revolutionary bell-shaped blending base combined with internal ribbing reduces suction for greater control and more efficient blending
- Trigger switch operation allows the hand to assume a more natural position and provides increased stability and control and with soft touch finish
- Ice Crushing Blades
- 1.25 litre with lid – multipurpose lid can be used for blending jug, chopping bowl or can be used as a non-slip base for either
- 750ml with stainless steel blades
- 1.25L blending jug, chopping bowl and whisk
- Stainless steel blending leg
BEM430 the Scraper Mixer™
How do you mix sticky ingredients without stopping to scrape down the bowl?
The double Scraper Beater scrapes the bowl 1300 times* per minute so you don’t have to.
That’s 86% more often than KitchenAid’s Tilt- Head Flex Edge Beater.
Planetary Mixing action for thorough mixing and Patisserie Quality results.
100% metal gearing for durability and long life.
- 4.7 L microwave & dishwasher-proof glass bowl
- 6 speed electronic control
- Patisserie-quality planetary mixing
- Come with scraper beater, dough hook, wire whisk in pack
- Heavy duty metal gears