BES980 the Oracle™
Until now you have been asked to choose, manual or automatic
The Oracle™ is the world’s first automatic manual espresso machine that brings true café quality to your home without the barista. The Oracle™ has automatic grinding, dosing, tamping and milk texturing, automating the most difficult parts of manual espresso.
At the heart of the Oracle™ is it's dual stainless steel boiler triple heat system. The Oracle™ has a dedicated espresso boiler with PID technology to extract the espresso shot to within +/- 1°C of the selected temperture. The Oracle™ also has a dedicated steam boiler to deliver instant and continuous steam on demand. You can extract espresso and texture milk simultaneously allowing you to capture the delicate aromatics of the espresso in your coffee by having the espresso and milk ready at the same time.
The Oracle™ also features an Over Pressure Valve. This commercial feature limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, helping to prevent bitter flavours in the shot. It also has true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.
The Oracle™ provides the taste benefits of a manual with the simplicity of an automatic.
- Achieves the 4 elements of the Gold Standard automatically
- Auto grind, dose & tamp with integrated Conical Burr Grind-er (280g)
- Auto/manual milk temperature & texture
- Stainless steel Dual Boilers
- Simultaneous extraction & texturing
- PID control limits extraction temp to +/-1°C
- Low pressure pre-infusion
- Over Pressure Valve (OPV) limits maximum extraction pres-sure to 9 bars
- Heated Group Head keeps temp stable from tank to cup
- 15 bar Italian made pump
- Backlit LCD interface